Recent News & AnnouncementsSee All >>
The Board has concluded four public meetings to deliberate the issues in the proposed Dakota Access case. An additional meeting is scheduled for February 19 from 1 to 4 p.m. The Board has also reserved March 9 and 10. If the Board reaches a decision during any of these meetings, a decision is not final until a written order is issued.