The Board's next public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m., on Tuesday, April 17, 2018. Review the agenda. The meeting will be live video streamed.
9:00 a.m., April 17, 2018
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Avenue, Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-20994: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-21060: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-21115: Central Iowa Power Cooperative
- E-22309: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-22336: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22341: ITC Midwest LLC
- EPB-2018-0150: Interstate Power and Light Company
- INU-2017-0001: Investigation into Iowa One Call Requirements
- RMU-2016-0037: Review of Management Efficiency Standards Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 29
- RPU-2017-0002: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TCU-2018-0001: C-M-L Telephone Cooperative Association
- Informational Items
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Robert Palma Radio Frequency Technology Presentation
- Adjournment, Next meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 9 a.m.
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign-up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at (515) 725-7334 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request that appropriate arrangements are made.