The Board's next public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m., on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Review the agenda. The meeting will be live video streamed.
9:00 a.m., July 11, 2017
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Avenue, Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-22321: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0778: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC d/b/a Black Hills Energy
- WRU-2017-0014-4127: Raccoon Valley Electric Cooperative
- RMU-2016-0014: Review of Interstate Natural Gas and Underground Gas Storage Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 12
- FCU-2015-0008: Office of Consumer Advocate v. CenturyLink Communications, LLC; and WRU-2015-0035-0272: Qwest Corporation d/b/a CenturyLink QC
- EPB-2016-0156: MidAmerican Energy Company
- IAC-2017-3103: Affiliate Records and Annual Filing of Contracts Arrangements, or Other Similar Transactions
- TF-2017-0286: MidAmerican Energy Company
- WRU-2015-0005-0150: Interstate Power and Light Company
- RMU-2016-0019: Review of Energy Efficiency Planning and Reporting for Non-Rate Regulated Gas and Electric Utilities Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 36
- E-22281: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22311: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-22340: ITC Midwest LLC
- RMU-2016-0029: Review of Competitive Bidding Process Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 40
- VCA-2017-0004: Radcliff Telephone Company, Inc
- TF-2016-0290: Interstate Power and Light Company; and TF-2016-0294: MidAmerican Energy Company
- TF-2017-0029: Iowa American Water Company
- Informational Items
- Rules Review
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- EEP-2008-0003: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC d/b/a Black Hills Energy (f/k/a Aquila, Inc. d/b/a Aquila Networks), Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(c) and (f)(2016)
- TF-2016-0290: Interstate Power and Light Company; and TF-2016-0294: MidAmerican Energy Company, Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(c) and (f)(2016)
- RPU-2017-0001: Interstate Power and Light Company, Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(c) and (f)(2016)
- Public Comments (Two minutes per person)
- Adjournment, Next meeting scheduled for Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 9 a.m.
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign-up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments will be limited to two (2) minutes and cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at (515) 725-7334 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request that appropriate arrangements are made.