Monthly public Board meeting set for Tuesday, March 14, 2023
The IUB's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 14, 2023, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines. The meeting will be viewable by video livestream.
9 a.m. Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- C-2021-0191, C-2022-0004, C-2022-0012: Iowa-American Water Company – Order Regarding Requests for Formal Proceeding
- E-22464: Osage Municipal Utilities – Order Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22525: ITC Midwest LLC – Order Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- HLP-1998-0004: NuStar Pipeline Operating Partnership L.P. – Order Regarding Renewal of Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Permit
- P-0837: Manning Municipal Utilities – Order Regarding Renewal of Pipeline Permit
- VCA-2022-0003: ATC Communications – Order Regarding Application and Certificate
- Expired Franchises
1. E-22511: Kimballton Municipal Utilities
2. E-22512: Kimballton Municipal Utilities
3. E-22517: City of Remsen
4. E-22527: Algona Municipal Utilities
- Discussion Items
- HLP-2021-0003: Navigator Heartland Greenway LLC – Status Update
- HLP-2022-0002: Wolf Carbon Solutions US LLC – Status Update
- Monthly Financials
- E-21456: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22436: SOO Green HVDC Link ProjectCo, LLC
- E-22475: Central Iowa Power Cooperative
- E-22482: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22514: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-22529: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22531: ITC Midwest LLC
- Other Business
- 2022 Annual Report Completion
- FY23 Q2 Payment Status
- One Call Update
- Years of Service Award – Dan Fritz
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 11, 2023
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. Anyone interested in speaking is required to sign up in advance of the meeting at the table outside of the hearing room and provide their full name, address, and contact information. The Board cannot respond to comments regarding contested matters pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Those attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Anyone answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Anyone with disabilities who requires service assistance or information should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515-725-7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email email@example.com.