Monthly public Board meeting set for Tuesday, October 11, 2022
The IUB's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, October 11, 2022, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines. The meeting will be viewable by video livestream.
9 a.m. Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-21385: ITC Midwest LLC – Regarding Extension of Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22474: Central Iowa Power Cooperative – Regarding Electric Transmission Line
- E-22481: City of Hartley – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22488: Central Iowa Power Cooperative – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- Discussion Items
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, November 8, 2022
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. Anyone interested in making public comments is required to sign up in advance of the meeting at the table outside of the hearing room by providing their full name, address and contact information. The Board cannot respond to comments in regard to contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Those attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Anyone answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Anyone with disabilities who requires service assistance or information should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.