Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, August 16, 2022
The IUB's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, August 16, 2022, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines. The meeting will be viewable by video livestream.
9 a.m. Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-22431: ITC Midwest – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22459: Central Iowa Power Cooperative – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22483: ITC Midwest – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- E-22503: ITC Midwest – Regarding Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- Dual Party Relay Council Reappointment
- RPU-2021-0003: Interstate Power and Light Company; Option for Motion to go into Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code § 21.5(1)(f)
- Discussion Items
- E-22436: SOO Green; Overview of Timeline and Discussion on Setting a Scheduling Conference
- HLP-2021-0001: Summit Carbon Solutions; Overview of Timeline and Discussion on Setting a Scheduling Conference
- INU-2020-0001: Investigation into Disposal of Wind Facilities by Rate-Regulated Utilities
- INU-2021-0001: Investigation into a Comprehensive Statewide Plan for Iowa’s Transmission Grid of the Future
- INU-2022-0001: Investigation into Electric Utility Preparedness Plans for Load Shedding
- New Deadline for State's Certification of High-Cost ETCs
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- Civil Penalty Payment and Transfer
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 1 p.m. Monday, September 12, 2022
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.