Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Monday, June 13, 2022
The IUB's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 1 p.m. Monday, June 13, 2022, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines. The meeting will be viewable by video livestream.
1 p.m. Monday, June 13, 2022
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- P-0822: Manning Municipal Utilities – Regarding Amendment and Renewal of Pipeline Permit
- SPU-2021-0015: Interstate Power and Light Company – Regarding Joint Petition for Adjustment of Service Territory
- TF-2022-0018: Reliance Telephone of Grand Forks, Inc. – Regarding Requiring Revised Tariff Sheet
- Motion for Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code § 21.5(1)(f)
1. E-22441: Northeast Missouri Electric Power Cooperative
2. GCU-2021-0002, GCU-2021-0003: Duane Arnold Solar, LLC, and Duane Arnold Solar II, LLC
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- Litigation Update
- EL22-56: FERC Complaint
- E-22353: ITC Midwest LLC
- HLP-2021-0001, HLP-2021-0002, HLP-2021-0003: Summit Carbon Solutions, LLC; NuStar Pipeline Operating Partnership L.P.; Navigator Heartland Greenway LLC
- M-0001 (SPU-2022-0003): Iowa Energy Center Objection
- PGA-2020-0225: Black Hills Energy
- RPU-2022-0001: MidAmerican Energy Company (Wind PRIME)
- SPU-2021-0014: Iowa-American Water Company
- TF-2022-0006: Black Hills Energy
- VCA-2022-0001, VCA-2022-0002: La Motte Telephone Company, Inc.; Andrew Telephone Company, Inc.
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 12, 2022
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email email@example.com.