Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, March 8, 2022
The IUB's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 8, 2022, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
9 a.m. Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- ARU-2020-0156: MidAmerican Energy Company – Regarding Order Closing Regulatory Asset Account Docket
- EAC-2021-0156: MidAmerican Energy Company – Regarding Energy Adjustment Clause Requirements
- ETA-2021-0015: Spring Grove Communications – Regarding Order Approving Amendment of Eligible Telecommunications Carrier Designation
- GCU-2021-0002 / GCU-2021-0003: Duane Arnold Solar, LLC, and Duane Arnold Solar II, LLC – Regarding Order Accepting Filings, Setting Procedural Schedule, and Setting Intervention Deadline
- TF-2021-0104: Interstate Power and Light Company – Regarding Approving Tariff and Requiring Revised Tariff Sheet
- TF-2021-0109: Interstate Power and Light Company – Regarding Order Approving Regional Transmission Service Tariff
- Discussion Items
- Other Business
- Years of Service – Teresa McConnell
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 12, 2022
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.