The IUB has launched IUB 24/7, a New Company and Contact Web Application
The Iowa Utilities Board has launched IUB 24/7, a new, always-available web application that allows companies, utilities, and individuals that interact with the IUB to manage and update company information. With the launch of IUB 24/7, users of IUB's electronic filing system (EFS) are being asked to create a new IUB 24/7 account/profile, which will eliminate the EFS login requirement and allow users a single sign-on to manage company contact information, access EFS, and communicate any company updates to the IUB. Review the frequently asked questions about IUB 24/7 and read more to find out what is changing.
- Username and passwords for EFS and IUB 24/7 will sync and all customers will have one login (Your username becomes your email address).
- Company record information is moved to IUB 24/7 and will automatically update EFS service lists for dockets.
- New Roles: Company administrator and company users (anyone who registers in IUB 24/7 can file in EFS).
- Updates to contact information are completed through IUB 24/7 and sync with EFS service lists.
- Some dockets may change due to the information being transferred to IUB 24/7:
- REG dockets - Telecom providers will now update their profile to register with the IUB in lieu of filing in EFS in an REG docket. (Note: Companies deactivating their record do not need to create a profile in IUB 24/7 and may file the deactivation in EFS).
- M-dockets - Customers will no longer file contact updates in their M-dockets. (Reports and required filings are still accepted in these dockets).
For a complete list of docket updates, please see the docket designations page.
Where do I go?
Below you will find a quick reference of actions performed in each IUB web application.
In IUB 24/7 you can:
- Register or reset your password for access to file in EFS or log in to IUB 24/7
- Create a company profile
- Add or request users be added to your company profile
- Update contact information
- Register or update company status
- Register or deactivate your telecommunications registration in Iowa
- Search for utilities that are registered with the IUB (*EFS company search will be available for a limited time, until most companies have registered in IUB 24/7)
In EFS you can:
- Make a filing with the IUB
- Search for dockets, filings, or reports
- View tariff books
For IUB 24/7 questions or to submit a help ticket, please contact ITsupport@iub.iowa.gov.