Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, December 15, 2020
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, December 15, 2020, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
Due to ongoing health concerns regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the IUB encourages customers, stakeholders, and the general public to use virtual options for all identified meetings, workshops, or proceedings.
Virtual options will be available for this meeting. A video livestream of the meeting will begin at 8:55 a.m.
9 a.m. Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- New Board Member Introduction
- Joshua J. Byrnes
- Years of Service
- Louis Vander Streek (10 Years)
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-22432: Heartland Divide Wind II, LLC - Regarding Request for Confidential Treatment
- E-22438: ITC Midwest LLC - Regarding Request for Electric Transmission Line Franchise
- P-0714: MidAmerican Energy Company - Regarding Request for Renewal of Pipeline Permit
- RFU-2020-0002: Interstate Power and Light Company - Order Regarding Request for Waiver
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- Customer Contribution Fund
- COVID-19 Cost Recovery: ARU-2020-0123, ARU-2020-0150, ARU-2020-0156, ARU-2020-0222, ARU-2020-0225, and SPU-2020-0003
- Derecho: SPU-2020-0010, ARU-2020-0002; RE-0156: MidAmerican Energy Company; RE-0150: Interstate Power and Light Company; RE-3904: ITC Midwest, LLC
- ESA-2017-0001: Story County Municipal Electric Utility
- FCU-2020-0002: Bratthauer v. Interstate Power and Light Company
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- E-22432: Heartland Divide Wind II, LLC
- E-22401: ITC Midwest LLC (Register here to attend via webinar)
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email email@example.com.