Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, April 14, 2020
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 14, 2020, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
Due to ongoing health concerns regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the IUB encourages customers, stakeholders, and the general public to use virtual options for all identified meetings, workshops, or proceedings.
Virtual options will be available for this meeting and participant log-in (registration) instructions can be found on the IUB registration instructions webpage. A video livestream will begin at 8:55 a.m. To make public comments at the meeting, register for the webinar.
9 a.m. Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- C-2019-0142: Nathan Evertsen and Interstate Power and Light Company Smart Met
- E-22386: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-21137: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-21148: Central Iowa Power Cooperative
- FCU-2019-0004: Christian Bako v. Big Ten Property Management Company and MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0781: Interstate Power and Light Company
- P-0898: Black Hills Energy
- RPU-2019-0001: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2020-0004: Interstate Power and Light Company
- CSV Feature for EFS
- E-911/NG-911: Service and Automatic Location Identification
- Litigation Update
- TF-2019-0284: Interstate Power and Light Company — Closed session pursuant to Iowa Code §§ 21.5(1)(c) and (f)(2019)
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 19, 2020
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.