Virtual Options Encouraged for March 17 Monthly Board Meeting
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 17, 2020, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
Due to ongoing health concerns regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), effective immediately, the IUB encourages customers, stakeholders, and the general public to use virtual options for all identified meetings, workshops or proceedings.
Virtual options will be available for this meeting and participant log-in (registration) instructions can be found on the IUB registration instructions webpage. A video livestream will begin at 8:55 a.m. To make public comments, register for the webinar.
9 a.m. Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Action Items
- E-21239: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-21267: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-21289: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22337: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22417: MidAmerican Energy Company
- CGP-2020-0001: The Energy Authority, Inc.
- HLP-2014-0001: Dakota Access, LLC
- IAC-2019-3305: Cost Allocation Manual [199 IAC 33.5]
- RMU-2016-0004: Review of Interstate Gas and Underground Gas Storage Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 10
- RMU-2019-0011: Electric Lines
- RMU-2020-0026: Rate Cases, Tariffs, and Rate Case Regulation Election Practice and Procedure Rules 199 IAC Chapter 26
- RPU-2019-0001, TF-2020-0004: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2019-0033: Securus Technologies, LLC
- TF-2019-0039: Global Tel*Link Corporation
- TF-2019-0040: Public Communications Services, Inc.
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- Senate File 583
- Central Iowa Power Cooperative update (E-21148, E-21207, E-21209, E-21228, E-22387, E-21163 and E-22411)
- IAC-2020-3103: Affiliate Records and Annual Filing of Contracts Arrangements, or Other Similar Transactions 199 IAC 31.3(4)
- RPU-2019-0001: Interstate Power and Light Company
- SPU-2019-0010: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2018-0029; TF-2018-0030: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2019-0290; TF-2019-0291: Interstate Power and Light Company
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 14, 2020
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. Those wishing to make public comments at the end of the meeting should register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7654070282456023564. Anyone wishing to observe only (view and hear audio) may access the meeting using the IUB's video livestreaming events calendar. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email email@example.com.