Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, February 18, 2020
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, February 18, 2020, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
9 a.m. Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Introduction of new General Counsel
- Consent Items
- Years of Service
- Robbie Hillesland (20 years)
- Action Items
- E-21237: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0700: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0713: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0761: Interstate Power and Light Company
- P-0898: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC
- PGA-2019-0044: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC
- RMU-2019-0020: Electric Service Rules [199 IAC chapter 20]
- RPU-2019-0001: Interstate Power and Light Company
- SPU-2019-0013: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2019-0269: Smart Communications Holding, Inc.
- TF-2019-0293: Black Hills Energy
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- Quarterly Invoices
- HLP-2014-0001: Dakota Access, LLC
- RMU-2019-0026: Proposed Amendments to Chapter 26, Rate Cases, Tariffs, and Rate Regulation Election Practice and Procedure [199 IAC chapter 26]
- RPU-2019-0002: Interstate Power and Light Company
- Litigation Update
- Update on EFS and upgrades
- Annual Reports
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email email@example.com.