Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Thursday, January 16, 2020
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Thursday, January 16, 2020, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
9 a.m. Thursday, January 16, 2020
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Years of Service
- John Crotty (5 years)
- Action Items
- E-22356: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22405: ITC Midwest LLC
- P-0710: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0711: MidAmerican Energy Company
- P-0718: MidAmerican Energy Company
- CGP-2019-0003: EDF Energy Services, LLC
- FCU-2019-0002: Lincolnway Investment Group v. Interstate Power and Light Company
- M-3904: ITC Midwest LLC
- SPU-2019-0011: Interstate Power and Light Company
- SPU-2019-0012: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2019-0026: Reliance Telephone of Grand Forks
- TF-2019-0036:Pay-Tel Communications Inc.
- Discussion Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- FCU-2018-0007: USDA v. Interstate Power and Light Company and Ames Municipal Electric System
- FCU-2019-0006: Update Boysen v. Interstate Power and Light Company
- IAC-2020-3103: Affiliate Records and Annual Filing of Contracts Arrangements, or Other Similar Transactions
- RMU-2016-0004: Review of Intrastate Gas and Underground Gas Storage
- RMU-2019-0024: Location and Construction of Electric Power Generating Facilities
- RPU-2019-0002: Update Interstate Power and Light Company
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, February 18, 2020
SCHEDULING CONFERENCE - 11 a.m.
- FCU-2019-0006: Boysen v. Interstate Power and Light Company
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.