Monthly Public Board Meeting Set for Tuesday, December 17, 2019
The Board's monthly public meeting to discuss agency issues and help inform the public and utility industry stakeholders about various dockets and functions of the Board will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, December 17, 2019, in the Hearing Room at the IUB Office, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines.
9 a.m. Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Hearing Room, 1375 E. Court Ave., Des Moines, IA
- Call to Order
- Consent Items
- Years of Service
- Lynn Zook-Slagg (15 years)
- Action Items
- Customer Contribution Fund
- Small Wind Innovation Zone Report
- E-21412: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22356: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22396: ITC Midwest LLC
- E-22415: Corn Belt Power Cooperative
- C-2019-0093: Omanovic-Kephart v. Interstate Power and Light Company
- PGA-2019-0031: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company
- PGA-2019-0044: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company
- RMU-2016-0022: Review of Practice and Procedure Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 7
- RMU-2016-0035: Review of Service Supplied by Water Utilities Rules in 199 IAC Chapter 21
- RMU-2019-0011: Electric Lines
- RPU-2019-0001: Interstate Power and Light Company
- RPU-2019-0002: Interstate Power and Light Company
- TF-2017-0305: Interstate Power and Light Company
- Informational Items
- Rules Review
- Monthly Financials
- A-2019-0001: Regarding Annual Reports
- E-21216: MidAmerican Energy Company
- E-22405: ITC Midwest LLC
- M-3904: ITC Midwest LLC
- PGA-2019-0040: MidAmerican Energy Company
- TF-2019-0284 and EAC-2019-0150: Interstate Power and Light Company
- Strategic Plan
- Legislative Update
- Litigation Update
- Other Business
- Public Comments
- Adjournment: Next meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday, January 16, 2020
- FCU-2019-0006: Boysen v. Interstate Power and Light Company - 10:30 a.m.
- E-22417: MidAmerican Energy Company - 11 a.m.
- P-0898: Black Hills/Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC d/b/a Black Hills Energy - 11:30 a.m.
The Board welcomes public comment at the end of the meeting. The public comment process requires individuals to sign up in advance on the list located on the table outside of the hearing room, and for the sign-in information to be legible, in addition to providing a full name, state of residence and contact information. Public comments cannot address contested matters (open dockets) pending before the Board.
To assure the meeting is orderly, meeting attendees are required to comply with the following:
- No signs or placards will be permitted in the hearing room and the audience is expected to remain quiet and refrain from interrupting the meeting.
- Persons attending the meeting should behave in a respectful manner that allows all comments to be heard.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or set to silent mode. Persons answering phone calls must do so outside of the hearing room.
- Meeting attendees are free to come and go as they wish, provided the meeting is not disrupted.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistive services or devices to observe or participate should contact the Iowa Utilities Board at 515.725.7300 at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting to request arrangements. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.