View a Utility Service Area Map
The Iowa Utilities Board has the following utility-related maps available:
- Telephone Exchange Area Map - State Level (2018)
- Telephone Exchange Area Map - County Level (all 99 counties available) (May 1999)
- Telephone Company Boundary Map - Individual Company Boundary Exchanges (800 + maps available)
- Electric Service Area Boundary Map - State Level (April 2021)
- See user guide
- Natural Gas Operators Service Area Map (PDF May 2009)
- Pipeline Map - State Level (PDF March 1999)
- 115-345 KV Electric Transmission Lines - State Level
For questions about the maps, please contact Don Tormey at 515-725-7347.
To request a copy of a map not available online, contact Customer Service at 515-725-7300.